OPERATIONS & CONDITIONS:
- All sightseeing excursions & transportation services are guided in English.Upon request, we are able to guide in the following languages Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish
- All sightseeing services are guided by a professional, Florida knowledgeable guide and include round trip transportation and admission to the attraction(s) mentioned
- All sightseeing services have guaranteed departures on days mentioned
- Tour operator provides free pick-ups from select locations in the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee (Hwy 192), and Disney area. A surcharge of $ 10.00 per person to a maximum of $25.00 per family will be charged for all other areas in Orlando and Kissimmee or additional non specified hotel pickups.
- We gladly accept all major credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- All tour prices include sales tax.
CANCELLATION "NO SHOW" POLICIES:
- If a tour is cancelled before any fees apply, (see below), a cancellation number will be provided. Bookings cancelled resulting in cancellation fee, will not be provided a cancellation number.
- A $ 45.00 per person cancellation or no-show fee will be charged for guests canceling excursions within 24 hours prior to tour departure with the exception of the tours set out in the Special Policy's below.
- A Special policy on the Orlando Magic, The City Tour with Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues, the Ultimate Space Experience, all tours which include hotel/cruise accommodation,Dine with the Astronaut at KSC, Kennedy and Gun Range, All packages for the Orlando Magic that include a game ticket, Rolex 24, Budweiser Shootout,Daytona 200 at Daytona Speedway and Cocoa Beach shuttle launch products if cancelled within 72 hours of the tour departure a 100% cancellation fee (the full amount) will be charged (this is due to limited seats, rooms, and tickets for these tours).
- Due to restrictions from the vendors and charges put in place by them there are no refunds when customers cancel the following tours at any time Monkey Business VIP Jungle Safari, Daytona 500 Race Packages all packages, Coke Zero 400 all race packages, all overnight tours that include accommodation to Key West and Swimming with the Dolphins,VIP & Regular space shuttle launch viewings.
- Cancellation charges cannot be questioned if no cancellation number is provided upon questioning
We do our best to give your enjoyable trouble-free holiday, but occasionally even the best-laid plans can go wrong. If a you are dissatisfied with a tour or if any advertised portion of the product is not provided, tour operator will take all steps necessary to either refund or provide alternate services. All refunds request must include a detailed complaint and your tour information. Tour operator has a set of customer service guidelines that it adheres to in regards to all complaints. The tour operator excursion coordinator will then address the information and respond in a timely manner. The following exceptions apply.
FORCE MAJEURE CIRCUMSTANCES
Any failure to perform, delay, liability or damage shall be excused and tour operator shall not be held responsible for the consequences of Acts of God, labor disputes, civil commotions, fire, weather conditions, theft, unavoidable accidents, war, acts of state or agencies thereof, or any other circumstance beyond the control of tour operator. Tour operator shall not be liable should it be required to change an itinerary or other service necessary for the safety and continuation of any tour or passenger or due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of tour operator. Tour operator reserves the right to modify or change any published rate where changes or modifications have been made and are required by any entities beyond tour operator's ownership or control. Tour operator shall not be held responsible for misrepresentation in the sales process by a 3rd party.
Client hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold tour operator and its partners and/or joint ventures, and/or each affiliated or related entity of each and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and assigns (collectively "the Indemnified Parties"), free and harmless from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorney's fees and court costs) for errors, omissions, or negligent acts arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Client's performance of this Agreement or performance of this Agreement by any agents, servants, independent contractors, or employees of Client. The aforesaid indemnification shall apply as to all of the aforementioned claims, demands, and causes of action except for those instances where tour operator is solely at fault.
For the purpose of this information the client is referred to as client or guest and tour operator are referred to as 'We'.
Click to reserve your Orlando Sightseeing Tour
Florida Car Rental Code
THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF A VACATION OWNERSHIP PLAN.